twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

I want to cancel my emai with att.net and have set up a new acct. with gmail.com?

I want to stop my current email with att.net and go with gmail.com with a new acct.
I want to cancel my emai with att.net and have set up a new acct. with gmail.com?
it is easy to set up a gmail account....... i can send you and invitation as well as guide you about the features inside gmail... i have a request to ask of you.......since you are closing your att.net email account..... can you make an att.net email account for me......before you close it....... you must definately have free sub accounts which you did not use..... before you close your account i want you to make an email account for me..........please make this dream come true..... even if i have it just for a few days......
Reply:simply delete ur att.net account...it's so simple!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment