twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

I need to change to the classic mail, but I can't go in my mailbox now.pls write bokorszabi@gmail.com thanks

(Close the links befoe using. I had to leave an open space in some of them to avoid the Yahoo error #999.)








To go back to the old Yahoo! Mail, under where it says "Welcome, yourname" at the top of your Yahoo! Mail page, there's a "Switch Back" link. Click "Switch Back" to go back to the old Yahoo! Mail. You will need to make sure that you have pop-ups activated at that time, or you cannot see the switch back box that will come up. The pop-up box will say, "you are about to switch to the original yahoo mail, but before you do, we'd love your feedback" Click on switch to original yahoo mail. You will see your old email back now, on top left side of mail page, or click the MAIL CLASSIC next to the sign out and my account, or on the top right side of mail page


click options, then click switch to yahoo classic. See %26gt;%26gt; http://help.yahoo.com/us/tutorials/cg/in... + http://ymailupdates.com/blog. = SWITCH BACK = http://ymailupdates.com/blog/?p=76,
I need to change to the classic mail, but I can't go in my mailbox now.pls write bokorszabi@gmail.com thanks
I have had nothing but problems logging in to the mail server using this new Mail they have offered. And this morning, I can't even get the mail web page to load, while my room mate who still uses Classic Mail is up and reading her mail. If you find out how to change it, let me know too! Thanks.





Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment