twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I for sell one land with an area of 160000 hectares (with river). agustinluraschi@gmail.com (cheaper)?

I Would like sell one land with an area of 160000 hectares (with river)


Country: Argentina


City: Mendoza (8th wine Capital of the World)


It is a great opportunity for investment or development


The cost is U$D 33/ha


If you want, I have a document about this land


Please fell free to contact me if you have some questions and if you are interesting in buy this land


I am looking forward to hearing from you





King Regards


agustinluraschi@gmail.com
I for sell one land with an area of 160000 hectares (with river). agustinluraschi@gmail.com (cheaper)?
refer to your country real estate agents or mail to the following address http://realestatepropertynews.com sale- land.html

No comments:

Post a Comment