twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

Why am I getting e-mails from my IgboEvents@yahoogroups into my private Africaworks@Gmail.com account?

Africaworks@Gmail.com is Not registered as member of the yahoogroup. But it's one of my verified e-mail addresses/


Need to stop ALL e-group mail to it/


Thanks!!


Chido
Why am I getting e-mails from my IgboEvents@yahoogroups into my private Africaworks@Gmail.com account?
You are getting your yahoo group messages at your gmail account because that's the way you set it up.





You must change the email address yourself on all the groups you are subscribed. Do that quickly by going to "MY Groups" by clicking on this link: http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups .


Click "Edit My Groups" tab.


For each group listed, use the corresponding drop-down arrow and select the email address you want group mail sent to.


Click Save Changes.
Reply:if you're not a member of that group, someone may have added you w/o your knowledge. if you are a member of that group, there are recent spambots messing around with e-mail settings

No comments:

Post a Comment