twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Effect of high temprature on wheat crop. plz send me on my email writetomp@gmail.com?

dear friends


i am student of agriculture and i preparing a seminar on above title. if any information or research paper then plz send me on my e mail i.e. writetomp@gmail.com as possible as early. thanking u.
Effect of high temprature on wheat crop. plz send me on my email writetomp@gmail.com?
G'day Mahi,





Thanks for your question.





Any e-mails should be automatically forwarded to your e-mail address.





As to the specifics of your question, High temperature is a major determinant of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) development and growth, decreasing yields by 3 to 5% per 1掳C increase above 15掳C in plants under controlled conditions.





I have attached some potential sources for your reference.





Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment