twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

Ah yes! It's me, Alfred.Hemlock@gmail.com?

How r u today? If I may ask, may u brighten up my day by emailing me a photograph today. please, nothing obsence.
Ah yes! It's me, Alfred.Hemlock@gmail.com?
Hello friend! Actually I have no idea who you are, but I sure that you're a nice person! I'm afraid I have no skills for attaching photos to emails, but to brighten your day, just pretend that I sent you a picture of something you really like. :)
Reply:Hi ya spun-down , I was wondering just where you had got to , great to hear from you and to know that you are still alive and presumably well ? I am very well thank you and most flattered that you ask for a photo. Unfortunately I do not possess a digital camera so am unable to e mail you a photo , but rest assured that my avatar is a very good likeness of me (as I was 20 years ago) anyway I must be off , take care and I hope to hear from you again before too long.......

No comments:

Post a Comment