twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Has anyone heard of a scam involving pepsi? i got an email from pepsi.claims08@gmail.com. is this a scam? thx

saying i won january's prize. what do u think?
Has anyone heard of a scam involving pepsi? i got an email from pepsi.claims08@gmail.com. is this a scam? thx
A good way to find out if it is a scam is to first check if it was sent to just you or many others. then go to Pepsi web site and see if you can find any promotions that may pertain to your email.
Reply:Today alone I won sweepstakes from Microsoft, Pepsi, windows, England, Uganda, and three from Africa.


I also found out that my partners are trying to steal money from me, four Nigerians think I am an honest person and so will be happy to give me money.


Big money too, yesterday and today make me a few billion dollars richer than I was when I got the same mailings on Friday.


Tomorrow I may have enough to own the world.





Its a scam. When you don't enter a contest, you don't win.


Its a scam.
jewish name

No comments:

Post a Comment