twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Please tell me how googlecashkey works & how to work on it <vijay.pksi@gmail.com.partiall鈥?i know?

the below steps as i explained here please check and confirm me to join googlecashkey


1.drop the check to paypal account of icici %26amp; and sending a scanned copy of that check to write@googlecash.com





2.they will give me a username %26amp; password to open an website


eg.www.example.com


in this site i will put the web sites of the some marketing companies.





3.when user clicks %26amp; traverse through that account it will be paid per click to my account





please check the above sentence so that i can rise my step
Please tell me how googlecashkey works %26amp; how to work on it %26lt;vijay.pksi@gmail.com.partiall鈥?i know?
What you have looks correct. Don't go on to the next step before getting confirmation that the prior step was completed accurately. It seems difficult, but it's really not. If you mess up, they will let you know. Good luck
dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment