twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Did you get a nanny offer from this email abounce01@gmail.com or KV Deem?

It asks for nanny services while he visits from the UK - really he is in Africa - and his email goes like this:





Your time frame up with mine and am happy with that and i will be paying you $25 per hour which means fri-sun 5pm-10pm that is 5 hours per day and the total per day is $125 per day and for 3 days(fri-sun) is $375 i want to make this clear so you know.





Now here is the area i need your support one of my client who is paying me for the herbal medicine i sold for him will be sending you a payment i purposely asked him to mail the payment to you because i need to secure my money from him as he is finding it hard to pay me..so i will ask him to mail it to you which i want you to take some of the money to get some toys and some important things for the kids which you think they might need when they are in the state i will make list of what they like for you.I want you to know we are building trust here and i for surely know someone who can care for you kids when you are not at home can easily care and handle your money so i could trust you with my money as you are my children half mother now.





Am very sure you have a bank account where you can cash the payment when it gets to you because the client will be mailing payment worth 2000-3500 to you.am just very happy because we are getting to know eachother for better and the kids can't wait to meet you..i was looking on my pc and i got this pics of me with kids maybe u would love to see
Did you get a nanny offer from this email abounce01@gmail.com or KV Deem?
This may be a scam. Be careful - do not give your bank account details to anyone you do not know. Take a look at all the links about nanny services scams:





http://www.google.co.za/search?hl=en%26amp;q=s...
Reply:I've gotten this exact same thing, now I'm positive this is a scam. Fack.

No comments:

Post a Comment