twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I cannot go to ANY google domain via WWW, including gmail.com. Everything else is good.?

I cannot check my email and this is not a good thing since i use it for work. But I haven't had access to my email in over a day now. I tried to go to mapquest (hosted by google) and can't go there. I tried google.com...no go...If any ideas on how i can forward my mail to outlook or even a yahoo address ...THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I just tried popping to my yahoo account and it asks to verify from gmail...but i can't go to gmail.com?? HELP!
I cannot go to ANY google domain via WWW, including gmail.com. Everything else is good.?
Try changing your homepage to igoogle (which has all those Google links and can be customized by yourself, too) or use a different browser. Google Mail provides all the relevant details about synchronizing Gmail with a POP client like Outlook. Go over it and it might help.
Reply:hav u checked the system date on ur computer? if it is wrong, none of the google pages will appear..coz this date problem might occur if the system battery which is on the mother board has exhausted or out of charge..try correcting the date and then try google pages..For this kind of error, probably the error shown in the browser wud b "cannot find valid certificates" or some error like dat...so check it.
first name

No comments:

Post a Comment