twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Do you have a problem with your mail server because I can't login to my mail. send answer to libimom@gmail.com

I cant get into my email either. This question is being asked a lot today, most likely one of the servers on yahoo mail is down, because some email accounts are able to be logged in while others are not. A lot of people are having thr same problem, this happened a few weeks ago and it was a glitch that got fixed in a few hours.


It might have something to do with daylight savings time or something, or just a lot of people logging on, but it'll be fixed soon, I'm sure.





Yahoo should put some kind of alert up. People have posted this link: http://us.m.yahoo.com/ which allows you access to mail in the basic text form.

No comments:

Post a Comment