twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to get an NGO registered in Chandigarh? what formalities required. mail me: rickysharma13@gmail.com?

In fact, I want to establish my own NGO with regard to provide help to Girl children and abandoned ladies in India. I, actually, want to know what documents will be required and how to set up a governing body? Which is the concerned authority to get it registered? After getting registered, which are the sources to generate funds for the upliftments of unprevilged girl children and abandoned ladies? In fact, we want to serve the humanity in a true sense. You can also call me on my mobile phone at: +91-9915319963.
How to get an NGO registered in Chandigarh? what formalities required. mail me: rickysharma13@gmail.com?
Need the proper licenses from your local government.
fantasy name

No comments:

Post a Comment